Princeville Ranch - Jungle Valley Adventure
Enjoy the Amazing mountain views of Hanalei while you reach the Kalihiwai stream. The Jungle Valley Adventure is unique because it is not only a Kauai Zipline Tour, but also includes Kauai Hiking, Kauai Kayaking and of course some exciting Kauai Zipling. Here guests 65 to 280 pounds have the option to ride Princeville Ranch's two magnificent, 400-foot zip lines and also a connecting bridge over a pristine twin waterfall and swimming hole . Those not zipping (this is the only Hawaii Zipline Tour where you have the option not to zipline, besides the Kipu Falls Zipline Safari which is also offered by Outfitters Kauai) can watch or walk down to this idyllic spot. After zipping, you can jump, swim, float on inner tubes, enjoy a delicious freshly prepared lunch (Vegetarian Option Available) and relax. This beautiful private swimming hole is all yours for you to enjoy!
The Kauai Kayaking in Kauai with Princeville Ranch is beginner-level with the total kayaking time approximately being one hour, round trip. The Hiking on this Hawaiian tour is moderately strenuous, includes multiple stream crossings and is approximately two hours, round trip. Meet the real Hawaii on this new North Shore eco-tour.
The guides of Princeville Ranch for all their Hawaiian Tours including each Hawaii Zip line Tour are CPR and First Aid certified and well educated on Hawaii's history, flora and fauna.
- Enjoy a guided hike through the rainforest and private ranch lands
- Kayak through a serene rainforest valley
- Do two fun zipline runs over a twin waterfall
- Jump, swim, or float on inner tubes in natural swimming pool
- Delicious picnic (make your own deli sandwich on pita bread (with veggie option), potato chips and a cookie
- Flotation devices
Jungle Valley Adventure
Fun Kauai Adventure
Kid Friendly Inner Tubes.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:45 am. Tour time 8:45 am to 1:15 pm
Tour 2: Check in at 12:15 pm. Tour time 12:15 pm to 4:45 pm
Check-in office location is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side, at the intersection of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) and Kapaka Road.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 48 hour notice of cancellation is required. 72 hour notice is required for groups of 6 or more.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 5 years or older.
Must weigh between 50 and 270 pounds (guests who are planning to zipline will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 5 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- Special Notes:
WHAT TO BRING:
Guests are encouraged to wear bright clothing as they will show up better in photographs.
- Drinking water (at least 32oz per person)
- Closed toe shoes - preferably sneakers, tennis shoes or hiking boots, (NO aqua socks or 5 finger toed shooes), amphibious closed toe trail shoes are fine. Princeville Ranch also rents shoes for a nominal fee. Your shoes may get wet and muddy on this tour!
- Long shorts (to mid-thigh or knee) or light pants
- Thick strap tanks or T-shirts (You wear a harness with shoulder straps)
- Ladies: swimsuit under your clothes / Men : swim trunks are fine alone
- Towel, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant
- Hair ties for hair past the ears
- Baseball caps are okay
- Cameras and Backpack (optional)
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
Sundays available during peak seasons.
- 4.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch