Princeville Ranch - Zip Express
If booking within 48 hours, please call to check availability.
The Princeville Ranch Zip Express is the same as the Princeville Ranch Zip N Dip without lunch. Enjoy the full course at Princeville Ranch. The Last Zipline is called “King Kong” which is a 1200 foot Hawaii Zipline where you can race or go hand in hand with your partner. This tour is all about zipping.
Zip Lines & Suspension Bridge
*These ziplines are approx. 150ft above the valley floor.
|Name of Zipline
|Hau Bush Run
|Wiki Wiki Express
Zip line the full course on the private lands of Princeville Ranch in just three hours! Fly and soar through a combination of eight ziplines and a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall.
Princeville Ranch offers flying over tree tops across to the other side. Hiking distance is less than one mile.
The tour/activity is subject to cancellation due to weather. Please be aware that participants may get muddy. Tours go out rain or shine. In the event weather is determined to be hazardous, the tour maybe canceled and guests may be rescheduled.
- Zip 9 lines in 3.5 hours
- Zipline trek includes a swinging suspension bridge spanning a waterfall
- Experience the exciting 1,200-foot King Kong dual zipline
Fun Zipline Tour.jpg
Kauai Zipline Adventure.jpg
Zip Express Kauai.jpg
- Where and When:
- Tour 1: Check in at 8:00 am. Tour Time 8:00 am to 11:30 am
Tour 2: Check in at 9:00 am. Tour Time 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Tour 3: Check in at 1:45 pm. Tour Time 1:45 pm to 5:15 pm
Check in at the office location that is one mile past the Princeville Airport on the ocean side, at the intersection of Kuhio Highway (Highway 56) and Kapaka Road.
From Princeville Resorts & North: Princeville Ranch is located on the left hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Highway (Rt. 56). If coming from the Princeville resorts, turn left onto Kuhio Highway, and the Office is the next left (Kapaka Rd.) off the highway. If you are coming from destinations north of Hanalei, follow the highway south into Princeville, and go a half mile past the Princeville Shopping Center. Turn left at Kapaka Road at the red and white flags.
From the South: Follow Rt. 56 (Kuhio Highway) north to Princeville. You will pass the towns of Kapaa, Anahola and Kilauea. Cross over the Kalihiwai Bridge and go past Princeville airport about two miles. The check-in office is just past mile marker 27, on the right hand (ocean) side of Kuhio Hwy., at the cross road of Kapaka Road. Turn right on to Kapaka Road at the red and white flags. Church of Pacific is also at this intersection. If you get to the Princeville Shopping Center, you've passed the office by a half mile.
- 10 years of age and older, No expectant mothers, not afraid of heights, no recent injuries or surgeries, MUST weight between 75 and 280 pounds, MUST be of average or better physical fitness. Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour, and no refund will be given.
- Zipline Restrictions:
Must be 10 years or older.
Must weigh between 75 and 270 pounds (guests will be weighed at check-in).
Must be in good physical condition with no recent injuries or surgery to feet, ankles, knees, hips or back.
No expectant mothers.
Children 10 to 15 yrs old must be accompanied on tour by an adult who is at least 18 yrs old.
Children 16 & 17 yrs old may tour without an adult but a parent must sign a liability waiver at check in.
Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will not be permitted on the tour and no refund can be given.
- Special Notes:
- What to bring/wear:
- Drinking Water (at least 32 oz per person)
- Closed toe shoes - preferably sneakers, tennis shoes or hiking boots, (NO aqua socks or 5 finder toed shoes), amphibious closed toe trail shoes are fine. Princeville Ranch also offers rental shoes for a nominal fee. Your shoes may get wet and muddy on this tour!
- Long shorts (to mid-thigh or knee) or light pants
- Thick strap tanks or t-shirts (you wear a harnes with shoulder straps.)
- Hair ties to pull back longer hair
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellant
- Baseball caps are okay
- Cameras and Backpack (optional)
- Operation Days:
- Monday to Saturday
Sundays at 9:00 am may be added during peak seasons.
- 3.5 hours
- Princeville Ranch